For more information
If you seek professional advice on which product to select, don’t hesitate to contact RingUK’s specialists today. Our team will evaluate your requirements, research, and clarify all available options to assist you or your client in selecting the ideal system that satisfies your needs.
Contact us via our Enquiry Form.
An ideal solution for Operating Theatre Music System and single-room voice or sound reinforcement applications, the loops Stereo Amplifier is fitted into a 1-gang wall plate and features two x audio source inputs one x screw terminal and one Bluetooth.
Operating Theatre Music System, Loops In-wall Amplifier
- Stereo amplifier fitted to UK one-gang wall plate
- New higher power 2 x 12W output (RMS)
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio input of iPhone, iPad, smartphones, etc
- One x Wired Input Source on the rear of the unit
- Control of ON/OFF and volume via the front panel
- Infrared remote control of ON/OFF, volume, balance and tone facilities (supplied as standard).
- Clear LED level indicator/setting status display
- Screw terminations on the rear of the unit for Loudspeakers, power and wired line input
Operating Theatre Music System Description
An Operating Theatre Music System is a system designed to play music in an operating theatre during surgery. The use of music in the operating theatre has been studied and is believed to have benefits for both the surgical team and the patient. Some of the benefits include:
- Reduced anxiety: Music can help to reduce anxiety levels in patients before and during surgery.
- Improved focus: Music can help to improve the focus and concentration of the surgical team, which may improve the quality of the surgery.
- Increased comfort: Music can help to create a more comfortable environment for both the patient and the surgical team.
- Reduced stress: Music can help to reduce stress levels in the surgical team, which may improve their performance during surgery.
When setting up an System, it is important to consider the following:
- Sound quality: The music should be clear and of high quality to ensure that it can be heard clearly throughout the operating theatre.
- Music selection: The music should be chosen carefully to ensure that it is appropriate for the surgical environment and is not distracting.
- Volume control: The volume of the music should be adjustable so that it can be turned down or off if necessary.
- Sterility: The system should be designed to be sterile and easy to clean to ensure that it does not contribute to the risk of infection in the operating theatre.
- Safety: The system should be designed to be safe and not interfere with any medical equipment or devices in the operating theatre.
Overall, a System can be a valuable addition to the operating theatre, providing benefits for both the patient and the surgical team.