“A Seclusion Room Intercom system between the patient in the seclusion room and the staff in the corridor is provided via a Ant-Ligature speaker and microphone mounted in the ceiling of the seclusion room and an Intercom Panel in the Corridor”
A Seclusion Room Intercom can provide:
- Hands-Free Communications
- Ceiling Mounted Microphone & Anti-Ligature Speaker
- Forced One Way Communication
- En-Suite Water Resistant Ant-ligature Speaker and Microphone (Option)
- Remote Music Input (Option)
- The remote Intercom station can be fitted at Nurse Base.(Option)
- Telephone Panel to provide communications to family etc. (Option)
For more information
If you seek professional advice on which product to select, don’t hesitate to contact RingUK’s specialists today. Our team will evaluate your requirements, research, and clarify all available options to assist you or your client in selecting the ideal system that satisfies your needs.
Contact us via our Enquiry Form.
Seclusion Room Intercom System Description
Seclusion Room Intercom System between the patient in the seclusion room and the staff in the corridor are provided via an Anti-Ligature speaker and microphone mounted in the ceiling of the seclusion room and an intercom station in the corridor. flush or surface mounted.
Allow for communication with the patient when the patient is in the room, and the door is locked, for example, via an intercom.”
the flush-mounted stainless steel corridor intercom (Surface Mounted can be supplied as an option) station can listen to the seclusion room Patient and if they need to speak to the patient, they press and hold the “Press to Talk” button to talk.
The option of the Second water-resistant Microphone and Speaker in the En-Suite Option.
Playing Music is possible when the music option is installed. We supply the AVID unit, which has 3 inputs. 3.5 mm jack, 2 x RCA and screw terminals, Plus Bluetooth.
We have supplied over 200 systems for hospitals in the UK.
- Corridor Station should be mounted for easy operator access, and this is flush-mounted. (surface mount can be supplied at special request)
- We recommend the System Control Box is mounted outside of the room above. The ceiling in the Corridor is recommended for future access if adjustments are required.
- The cable between the Corridor station and the Control box is CAT5E/6 cable
- Mains power is required for the System Control Box.
- Cable for microphone should be screened microphone cable 31-059 CANFORD FST-LFH CABLE 1 pair Black or equivalent
- The speaker requires 2 core speaker cable 224-GY West Penn Wire or equivalent
- System Drawing
- To Communicate with the room, press the top button. This will open one-way listen to the room communications.
- Use the middle button to talk to the room. Press and hold the middle button for one-way communication. Let go of the middle button to return to listen mode.
- To cancel all communications (Switch OFF), press the bottom button.
|Loops are Used when an Audio Music input is required. feed via hard-wired connection or Bluetooth.|
|Anti-Ligature Ceiling Speaker Mounted in the Ceiling of the Seclusion Room|
|Microphone Mounted in the Ceiling of Seclusion Room|
|Installing the Microphone Installing the Microphone|
|Microphone Connects Connections inside System Control Box for Microphone|
|Anti-Ligature Ceiling Speaker Mounted in the Ceiling of Seclusion Room|
|Corridor Station IP Vandal Resistant Substation TKIE – 1008041200 Standard Station without Special Front Panel|
|Flush Mount Back Box for IP Vandel Resistant Substation – TKIE – 1008098100|
|Corridor Panel Drawing Corridor Front Panel Drawing Showing Sizes etc|
|System Control Box Picture of the System Control Box that should be Mounted Where Access can be made for Maintenance|
|Control Station VoIP Intercom Module TKIS-2 – 1008131020 Mounted Inside the System Control Box|