“A Low Stimulus Suite with Observation Room Intercom System between the patient in the suite and the staff in the observation room, communications is provided via a Ant-Ligature speaker and microphone mounted in the ceiling of the suite and an Intercom Panel in the observation room”
A Low Stimulus Suite with Observation Room Intercom System can provide:
- Hands Free Communications
- Ceiling Mounted Microphone & Anti-Ligature Speaker
- Forced One Way Communication
- En-Suite (Option)
- Remote Music Input (Option)
- Remote Intercom station can be fitted at Nurse Base.(Option)
Low Stimulus Suite with Observation Room Intercom System Description
Communications between the patient in the suite and the staff in the observation room is provided via a Anti-Ligature speaker and microphone mounted in the ceiling of the suite, and an intercom station in the observation room. flush or surface mounted.
The flush mounted observation room intercom (Surface Mounted can be supplied as an option) station can listen to the patient in the suite and if they need to speak to the patient they press and hold the “Press to Talk” button to talk.
Option of Second Microphone and Speaker in the En-Suite and Bedroom
Playing Music is possible when music option is installed, we supply the music interface unit which has 2 inputs. 1 via screw terminals, and one Bluetooth.
Low Stimulus Suite with Observation Room Intercom System Installation
- Observation room Station should be mounted for easy operator access, this is flush mounted. (surface mount can be supplied at special request)
- We recommend the System Control Box is mounted outside of the room, above The ceiling in the observation room is recommended for future access if adjustments are required.
- Cable between Corridor station and the Control box is CAT5E/6 cable
- Mains power is required for the System Control Box.
- Cable for microphone should be screened microphone cable 31-059 CANFORD FST-LFH CABLE 1 pair Black or equivalent
- The speaker requires 2 core speaker cable Speaker Cable 224-GY West Penn Wire or equivalent
- System Drawing
Low Stimulus Suite with Observation Room Intercom System Operation
- To Communicate with the room, press top button, this will open one-way listen mode.
- Use the middle button to talk to room. Press and hold while talking, release to listen (PTT)
- To cancel all communications (Switch OFF) press the bottom button.
Low Stimulus Suite with Observation Room Intercom System Installation Datasheets
Loops Blue-Tooth Amplifier Used when an Audio input is required.
For more information
If you seek professional advice on which product to select, don’t hesitate to contact RingUK’s specialists today. Our team will evaluate your requirements, research, and clarify all available options to assist you or your client in selecting the ideal system that satisfies your needs.